Did you know?...
You can work and claim Carers Allowance, but the earnings limit is £110 per week after certain work-related expenses. Paying for someone to look after the disabled person you care for, while you are out at work, is a legitimate work-related expense.
Welcome to WWRAS
We are a not-for-profit agency who specialise in all matters relating to social security benefits. Working primarily with other agencies, but also with services for the public, we aim to address the barriers to legal entitlements. By doing this, both individual’s needs are met, but there is also an economic boost to the communities we all live in.
We act as a resource to our main funders, Warwickshire County Council, and to all statutory and independent sector agencies in our region. Read more About Us
- Latest Annual Report available
- NEW Benefits Enquiry Line number
- What to do if your DLA is about to stop as PIP is introduced - Click Here!
- Well-run agency with bags of impact seeks Treasurer! Contact WWRAS at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Got a PIP Appeal, need representation and live in Warwickshire? Contact us at email@example.com
- Latest WWRAS News