Did you know?...
If you are unable to leave home unassisted, for a physical reason, you will be eligible for automatically free prescriptions. Claim on form FP92A, available from your GP.
Welcome to WWRAS
We are a not-for-profit agency who specialise in all matters relating to social security benefits. Working primarily with other agencies, but also with services for the public, we aim to address the barriers to legal entitlements. By doing this, both individual’s needs are met, but there is also an economic boost to the communities we all live in.
We act as a resource to our main funders, Warwickshire County Council, and to all statutory and independent sector agencies in our region. Read more About Us
- Latest Training Programme Sept-Dec 2016
- Latest Annual Report available
- NEW Benefits Enquiry Line number
- What to do if your DLA is about to stop as PIP is introduced - Click Here!
- Well-run agency with bags of impact seeks Treasurer! Contact WWRAS at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Got a PIP Appeal, need representation and live in Warwickshire? Contact us at email@example.com
- Latest WWRAS News